103 Brick Church Road
New Hempstead, NY 10977
Golf Course Superintendent: Derek Baxter
Golf Course Website: http://www.nycountryclub.com
Project Scope: The work at New York Country Club includes bunker deletions on five holes throughout the course, most of which reside on the front nine, and other course renovation priorities, evenly distributed on the front and back nine holes.
Bunker deletions will be completed on holes #2, 4, 7, 8 and 14.
- Hole #2: Delete bunker by pond
- Hole #4: Delete first right fairway bunker
- Hole #7: Delete second left fairway bunker
- Hole #8: Delete first left greenside bunker
- Hole #14: Delete left greenside bunker
Course renovation priorities include:
- Hole #3: Rock wall renovation
- Hole #4: Drainage by first right fairway bunker and cart path
- Hole #5: Rock wall renovation
- Hole #7: Refurbishing left greenside bunker
- Hole #10: Refurbishing fairway bunker
- Hole #13: Renovation of the last fairway bunker
- Hole #17: Renovation of the left greenside bunker
Work commenced in the winter of 2015-2016 and was completed in the spring of 2016.